[Metastockusers] Drawing horizontal line from a previous day to today

Sorry if this question had been asked before.  Is there a way to draw
a horizontal line from the most recent bar satisfying a condition to
today only (i.e. without drawing previous bars that satisfy my
condition)?
For example, I have the following code for drawing a horizontal
support line when "cond" is satisfied:

SUPPORT:=If(cond, CLOSE, PREV);
SUPPORT

However, the above draws horizontal supports for all the previous
occurrences that "cond" was satisfied.  What I end up w/ is a stair-
step like indicator.  I want to have only the most recent horizontal
support drawn.  How do I do this?

Thanks in advance,
-Alex

Yahoo! Groups Links