From: "Charlie" <huasang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 8:26 PM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Highest() function

Hi

Can someone tell me how to use the Highest() function in the Explorer?
This is because when I use Highest(H), it gave me the High of the most recent day.  For example, if
today's High is 5, it just gives me 5, instead of the actual highest High of $9 which was somewhere
earlier in the chart.

Thanks.

--Charlie

Yahoo! Groups Links