[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Free EOD Downloader

I install the program but I cannot download anything from Yahoo. There
are no Yahootab in the downloader. How do I download quotes from Yahoo
with this program. Can someone explaine that for me.

Lars

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, murusprimus <no_reply@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511