Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Attach an Expert to an Indicator plot?

Jay:

Here is how Equis responded to the question:

""The Expert Advisor is always going to plot on the price, not an
indicator.  You can reference your indicator in the conditions for your buys and sells but that's it.  You may be able to create a custom indicator that will plot the colors that you wish on your parameters but this would be done in the Indicator Builder.""

So I guess the answer is, the manual is wrong, and it can't be done.

Harry

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511