[Metastockusers] WriteIf statement in Expert Commentary causing extra blank line.

Note: I am resending this post, because I forgot to include subject
line.

Sorry,

- Larry

I have Version 8.

I have an Expert that has a commentary. I use 2 separate Writeif
statements.

I notice that if the 2nd Writeif statement is executed. The text that
is displayed, is displayed with an extra blank line.

Could you please tell me how to fix this?

I end up having 8 Writeifs, so maybe I should replace them with some
kind of case statement.

Either way, I am unsure why I am adding an extra blank line on each
Writeif statement.

Here is some sample code as an example.

--------------------------- begin
<Expert>
<name> (<symbol>)
<date>

Writeif(ROC( CLOSE,30, PERCENT ) > 0 AND
ROC( CLOSE, 20, PERCENT ) > 0 AND
C>MOV(C,200,S),"All 3 indicators has signaled a Buy signal. ")\

Writeif(ROC( CLOSE,50, PERCENT ) < 0 AND
ROC( CLOSE, 30, PERCENT ) < 0
AND C<MOV(C,50,S),"All 3 indicators has signaled a Sell short
signal. ")\

TIA,

larryTAKEOUT@xxxx

Yahoo! Groups Links