RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] EOD Daya to Realtime

Try copying EOD symbols to excel and importing back into Metastock in RT
format.  I have converted hourly data to eod for eod system development
using a similar strategy.  I do not have direct experience with your
question, however.  Refer to the metastock manual for instructions on
copying to excel and importing from excel.

Dan

>From: "mickie_pitts" <jaguarvp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] EOD Daya to Realtime
>Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 03:24:35 -0000
>
>Is there a way to convert or copy the symbol list from EOD down load
>to the realtime area?
>
>I scan for stock using a EOD download feed, then I have to type this
>list (up tp 100 stocks) in a folder so I can use it to call up data
>on the realtime feed system.
>
>Thanks

To visit your group on the web, go to: