[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: XP and METASTOCK bug.

I'm using MS EOD 8.01 on a Windows 2000 system with 500MB RAM. I also
end up with the MSWIN.EXE error on a regular basis. Some times it
happens to me two or three times a day. This is the only program I am
experiencing a crashing problem with.

Fortunately (at least so far), I have not noticed any corruption.
That being said... I guess I should start looking into a backup plan
to safeguard all my formulas, line studies, etc. Sadly enough, I do
not see backup and recovery listed anywhere in the User Manual.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "swing72000" <azer789@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have install XP pro for 2 weeks and after I run "the
explorer" ,if
> i will "open chart" (20 chart for exemple), sometimes it's ok and
> sometimes i have the message "MSWIN.EXE made an error..." and
> Metastock close and when i retry ,it's ok .
> Somebody have this problem and what is the solution ?
>
> Thanks.

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: