Re: [Metastockusers] Import Excel Stock List into Metastock

The list must take one of two forms –

a list of just tickers
AAPL
PEP
MSFT

or a list of in the form company name, ticker
Apple Computer,AAPL
Pepsico,PEP
Microsoft,MSFT

After creating the files you must change the extension to .sym. (from .txt)

The file must be placed in the folder that holds the Downloader (e.g.
C:\Programs/Equis/Downloader)

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511