RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] formula

HI
Paul,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
if you
could send through a small screen captured example of a chart with the
exact setup you are looking for, I am sure that we could then assist in helping
you write the code you are looking for.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Regards,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Tim.

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Paul Lerno
  [mailto:paul.lerno@xxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, 20 January 2004 9:41
  PMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] formula
  Hi Tim,
  Thanks for your answer.
  I am looking for a formula for use in an
  explorer.
  I have the following formula, but I am seurching
  a better one.
  first: a bottom above a preceding bottom:
  LLV(c,5)>LLV(c,20)
  second and more recently: price is rising above a
  preceding top: c>ref(HHV(c,20),-1)
  My problem is this: the explorer selects some
  stocks that does n't correspond with
  <BLOCKQUOTE

    "a bottom above the preceding bottom followed
    by price is rising above preceding top"
    Greetings
    Paul