[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Highest prices for the year

Jose',

Thanks for the formulas!

One of the problems that I'm sure everyone will run into is adjusting
the input for the year. If you simply use the advance/decline arrows
you will get an input that will display 2000 as 2,000. Metastock does
not like the comma and to correct the problem you must remove it
before the input will be accepted. Seems like there should be an
easier way and I seem to remember a binary date code being posted
recently that solves the problem but can't seem to find it right now.
Maybe someone else will remember it and post.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jose" <josesilva22@xxxx>
wrote:

> A more basic alternative to the date user-input version:
>
> ==========================
> Highs/Lows within period(2)
> ==========================
> ---8<---------------------
>
> {Plots Highs/Lows within user-input period}
> { http://users.bigpond.com/prominex/pegasus.htm#metastock }
>
> pds:=Input("lookback periods",1,25200,252);
> start:=Cum(1)=LastValue(Cum(1))-pds+1;
> Hi:=HighestSince(1,start,H);
> Lo:=LowestSince(1,start,L);
> Hi;Lo

> jose '-)
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jmtrader2003 <no_reply@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > Can anyone help me write the formula new highs new lows for a
stock
> > over a given period EG for the last year. Thanks in advance.

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: