[EquisMetaStock Group] INHERENT PERIODICITY

Helo Guys:

Wish you a very happy 2004!

Can anyone guide me how to change the realtime data interval from 5
minutes to one minute. I am getting the real time data from a data
vendor, which though fed at a lesser interval, the charts are formed
only at the 5 minute interval.

As I tried changing the periodicity, I am getting the following pop
up message:
"THE INTRADAY PERIODICITY MUST BE THE MULTIPLE OF THE BASE SECURITIES
INHERENT PERIODICITY"

So, how do I change the inherent periodicity of the base security.

Thanks and regards,

Ramalingam.

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: