[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Enhanced System Tester Questions

I contacted Equis Customer Support and they solved my missing trading
signals problem with the following answer:

"The first thing that comes to mind is the 'Quick Test' option in the
System Tester.  This is found in the System Testing Options dialog
where you specify points only or equity.  If you select this option,
it does not store enough information to be able to plot the entries
and exits on the chart.  Please check to see if you have selected the
Quick Test option and try running without it."

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, c_cruizer <no_reply@xxxx>
wrote:
> I have two questions concerning the Enhanced System Tester:
>
> 1. After I run the Enhanced System Tester, I am not seeing the
> Trading Signals on the graphs. I have re-run the tests with a
variety
> of checkboxes selected in the System Tester Options. I have also
> tried changing the default template and changing the Chart Options.
> Any suggestions on what I have set up incorrectly?

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: