Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MetaQuote-Yahoo Problem

Hi,

how to use metaquote.

We have to pay anything for this?

how to search this in yahoo.

Can u please help me regarding this.

sri.ramesh parikh <rkp_vrp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi you cna use a programme caleld meatquote fordownlaoding indian stock data from ayhoos erverRamesh--- srinivas HN wrote:> > Hi friends,> I am trading in India, Can any tell me how to get> indian companys data which is suitable for> metastock.> Is it possible to get in yahoo. If yes how?> Thank you in advance.> Sri> > Yahoo! India Mobile: Ringtones, Wallpapers, Picture> Messages and more.Download now.__________________________________Do you Yahoo!?New Yahoo! Photos - easier uploading and sharing.http://photos.yahoo.com/To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYahoo! Groups LinksTo visit your group on the web, go
Post your profile.