[EquisMetaStock Group] Enhanced System Tester Questions

I have two questions concerning the Enhanced System Tester:

1. After I run the Enhanced System Tester, I am not seeing the
Trading Signals on the graphs. I have re-run the tests with a variety
of checkboxes selected in the System Tester Options. I have also
tried changing the default template and changing the Chart Options.
Any suggestions on what I have set up incorrectly?

2. After running the Enhanced System Tester, the only way I know how
to view the graphs I am interested in is to select Plot on Chart. Of
course, this is not very practical when I want to look through and
manipulate several charts. Where are the results stored so I can
scroll though the studies I decide to keep? I'm not seeing them
listed in the Favorites.

Thanks

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: