[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MetaQuote

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "verdevalleyguy" <cactus@xxxx> wrote:
> I'm in the process of investigating various methods of downloading
> MetaStock data into one or two separate folders usable in MetaStock
> V8. What are my options? Is this possible using MetaQuote?
> Regards,
> Bob Med

Bob:

Sure is. Metaquote supports the latest Metastock 6000 stocks/folder convention. So whatever folder structure you set up with The Downloader, Metastock will provide the data directly into those folders.

You can get Metaquote on a 30 day free trial, I believe.

Harry

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: