[Metastockusers] Re: Multi-colored Volume Bars...and price bars

Hmmm...Interesting Kevin and thanks for the comments....I am in
Christmas holiday TA reading/research mode and hence the question...

I use Sharescope as well and it shows the green bar when 'open' is
lower than 'close' on the 'same bar'...

MS shows up bar as 'green' when the 'close' is higher than previous
days close 'close'...

A small difference between two packages that threw me...

However which is the correct way of showing green bar I wonder...???
I presume the MS one is more correct????

regards

anil

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kevin <kevin_barry@xxxx>

<rlarsen@xxxx>