Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Using indicator stock in explorer

Yes this is possible. You can use the "P" variable by opening and marking the chart or any indicator
on the "particular stock". Then it's just a matter of referring to the state or value of "P" in your
exploration column.

Since P can only call one value (and it defaults to the CLOSE) you would be best to do the bulk of
any calculation on the open chart (using a special purpose indicator) rather than trying to do the
calculations in the exploration column.

If you have PRO or 8.01 EOD then you can use the Security() function to call an indicator from
"particular stock" without needing to have the chart open. Security() theoretically gives you more
options but in practice the P variable is just as useful. However you MUST open the chart, and you
MUST mark the signal, price, indicator or whatever you want to use. Forgetting to mark any plot will
give you a list of N/A results, and marking the wrong plot will give you wrong results.

As a precaution you should also make sure you specify sufficient periods for your exploration or
you'll find your results are off.

Roy