Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Template Question

Hi Joe

The problem applying a new template into a chart is
that create a new chart. I do not want to create a new chart, I want the
template to be applyed into the chart where I have all off my
studies/drawings/annotations. It's easy to apply the new template to all my data
base. Like I explain before, if i delete the MSSmart folder and then open a
chart from that data base, and the template that I create was made as the
default one, all the entire charts will open with the template I
want.
The problem here is that deleting the MSSmart
folder, I will lose all of my "studies" and this is impossible.

The only way I see is to change the
indicator chart by chart :-(

Any more ideias?

Thanks for the help

PS: I don't want to put important studies on
diferent templates/charts because if I move the data base to another folder all
templates/charts stop working and you don't imagine the problems that I had with
that.

<BLOCKQUOTE