[EquisMetaStock Group] Template Question

Merry Christmas to you all

Need help here

I have a default template in all my data base with two indicators.
One of this indicators need to be change and now have a couple of
more lines that I need to assign colors to each line.

I have more than a 1000 charts in my data base and of course I can't
assign each indicator color line to each chart. Save this in a
template would save a lot of time.
But now I have a problem. To assign this new template to me entirely
data base I need to delete the MSSmart folder, right? Is it possible
to assign the template without delete this folder? Or is it possible
to separate the template itself from the chart? I have a lot of
manually studies on my charts, trendlines, bar counting, all my 4
years of work is drawing on that charts, on that MSSmart folder. If I
delete this folder just to assing the new template automatically to
the entire data base I will lose all of my studies.

Can any onde help with this?
I try to assing the new template without delete the MSSmart folder
but
nothing happens.

Thank you for all the help that you can give me
Fernando

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: