[Metastockusers] Re: PIVOTS [January 2004 TASC magazine]

Werner,

The start2 is the same as start.

Are you getting the right value that you want?

Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxx com ; Sunday_Traders@xxxxxxxxxxxx Com
>   Sent: Monday, December 22, 2003 4:09 PM
>   Subject: [Metastockusers] PIVOTS [January 2004 TASC magazine]
>

>   I have always had an interest in working with Pivots.  This
article was my reminder.

>   But when plotted on an intraday chart [60 min] the price never
seems to reach the pivot [I'm assuming because price and pivot
calculations are dynamic].

>   Anyone have any comments or suggestions on these or any other
Pivot strategies in general?

>   The formula in TASC follows:
>

>   Pivot:=(H+L+C)/3;
>
>   r2:=pivot+(H-L);
>
>   r1:=(pivot*2)-L;
>
>   s1:=(pivot*2)-H;
>
>   s2:=pivot-(r1-s1);
>
>   pivot;
>
>   r2;
>
>   r1;
>
>   s1;
>
>   s2;

>     c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of Service.

To visit your group on the web, go to: