Re: [Metastockusers] NASDAQ composite : new stock in the list

Hi,
You update your symbols through MetaStock under Tools or from the Downloader under Tools.

Debra.

--- "swing72000" <azer789@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Do you know what internet site can said me the new companies( symbol
or name )in the Nasdaq composite list (3565 stock)for update my
database (because each day after the update of quote I know what
company is out of the list (no quote + yahoo name verification , but
I don't know if there is a new symbol)?

Thanks.

To visit your group on the web, go to:

To visit your group on the web, go to: