  >From:
  Joe Dupcak

  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2003 10:06
  AM
  Subject: RE: [Metastockusers] buy and
  hold

  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>David,
  With
  regard to your second question about a 250 day buy and hold strategy, try
  putting Ref(C, -250) as your buy criteria and C as your sell
  criteria.
  Hope
  this helps
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>Joe

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From: dhlinton
    [mailto:dhlinton@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2003
    6:49 AMTo: <A
    href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
    [Metastockusers] buy and holdWhen you run a
    MetaStock 8.0 system test on a number of systems and a number of
    securities, it ranks the systems and, for each stock in each system
    gives the buy and hold comparison, but, it does not give the result of
    the total buy and hold system.And I can not find buy and hold as a
    system in the PS list.I would have thought that the code for a system to
    buy long 250 days ago and sell at most recent close would be simple but
    I can not figure it out.Help appreciated.Merry
    Christmas.DavidTo unsubscribe from this group,
    send an email
    to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

    Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
      href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/

      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
      href="">Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.
    To unsubscribe from this group,
  send an email
  to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

  Yahoo! Groups Links

    To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
    href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/

    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
    href="">Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/