[Metastockusers] buy and hold

When you run a MetaStock 8.0 system test on a number of systems and a
number of securities, it ranks the systems and, for each stock in
each system gives the buy and hold comparison, but, it does not give
the result of the total buy and hold system.
And I can not find buy and hold as a system in the PS list.
I would have thought that the code for a system to buy long 250 days
ago and sell at most recent close would be simple but I can not
figure it out.
Help appreciated.
Merry Christmas.
David