Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MetaQuote-Yahoo Problem

With MLDownloader
http://www.trading-tools.com/mld.htm
you can download quotes for India. You can use the two files included in MLD or create your own files for downloading all stocks in India that Yahoo have in their database. I use MLD for downloading daily quotes for the Swedish market and I will start downloading quotes for the US-market to. I think this is the best program because when the US server have problems I can choose an another server from Yahoo.
Sincerely.
Lars