[Metastockusers] Re: Stockcentral

The closure of SC was sudden and somewhat unexpected.  There have
been some musing on the Net about the reasons for the closure but
none have been any more than pure speculation.

The death of SC is a loss for our community.  It was a wonderful
place to exchange ideas, and for some exceptionally clever people to
lend assistance to those who needed it.

I, for one, will concentrate my efforts to build a similar
environment at the other bulletin board forum, Reef Capital:

http://lightning.he.net/cgi-bin/suid/~reefcap/Ultimate.cgi?
action=intro

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511