Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Fwd: Symmetry

I am not sure if I understand the question
correctly. But assuming you simply want to display a ROC with the zero line as
well then just add the code "0;" and this will draw your zero line.

eg

roc(c,10,%);
     {display roc of close over 10 periods as a
percentage}
0;

{display zero line}

Regards Martin