RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Excel problem for data

Voici
une macro a enregistrer dans le document joint
Bon
courage

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Message d'origine-----De : swing72000
  [mailto:azer789@xxxxxxx]Envoyé : mercredi 10 décembre 2003
  21:25À : equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxObjet :
  [EquisMetaStock Group] Excel problem for dataHI from
  Europe,I try to use Excel.I have my data for GILTF in one column
  in this format
  :
  I B I C
  I-----------------------------------------date,open,high,low,close,volume
  I   I
  I   I   Ibut there isn't the symbol GILTF
  before the data . I don't know write "GILTF," before in the same
  column with Excel and  for the 2556 lines .Can someone help me
  ?Thanks.To
  to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor