[EquisMetaStock Group] Fixed Stop for Expert Symbol??

I'm attempting to create a fixed stop loss off the entry price for
Metastock 8.01 Expert system in the Expert Symbol.  Essentialy so that
I'll get a mark on the chart when my fixed stop loss against the
latest entry price has been penetrated.

The EntryTrigger is:
EntryTrigger:= (((Divergence(Stoch(5,5),C,10)=1 AND Stoch(5,5)<50) OR
Cross(Stoch(5,5),20)) );

The Entry price would be "open" on the following day

I'm looking for a fixed stop loss of 8% below the entry price to apply
itself in the expert system for as long as the buy is in effect.  And
of course change from buy to buy.

The stop of course in real life would be taken the moment it occures
The stock is WM if anyone is interested.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511