Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MetaQuote-Yahoo Problem

I use MLDownloader and when I change from Yahoo USA to Yahoo Sweden for
the server It works fine to download quotes again but In MetaQuote you
cannot change the server settings afte what I saw so therefore I will use
MLDownloader.
We can only hope that Yahoo will fix the problem they have with the US
server.
Lars