[Metastockusers] Re: Custom Indicator and variable input

I am not sure I understand exactly what you are trying to do but you
might be able to use "Lastvalue" to force a solution.

Such as;

Mov(C,LastValue(rsi(9)),E)

The main problem with the code above is that the whole line
is "dynamic"!!!

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Robin Hood" <robinhood@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511