  >From:
  <A title=JayTownsend@xxxxxxx
  href="">JayTownsend@xxxxxxx
  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: December 07, 2003 3:58 PM
  Subject: Re: [Metastockusers] Gold

  In a message dated 12/7/2003 12:04:46 PM Pacific Standard Time, <A
  href="">martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
  <BLOCKQUOTE

    Claud
    So what ticker is the right one for gold. to
    show it at 407
    Regards Martin

  I have:

  Cash - 402.40
  December - 402.70
  February - 407.30

  My source is CSI daily for COMEX.  The above is for Friday's
  close.

  You can get futures prices, but not cash, at:

  <A
  href="">http://www.barronscommodity.com/private/quotes_charts.asp

  JayTo
  to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use