From: karile
[mailto:karile@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2003
6:41 AM
To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Metastockusers] Free
month trial for TrendMedium - Official MetaStock Add-on !

Please, NO SPAM

Eugene Labunsky wrote:

>Dear Sirs,
>
>One month trial instead two week!
>For all MetaStockUsers subscribers - one month
trial from 7 Dec till 7 Jan.
www.TrendMedium.com/download.htm

>If you will ask me about month trial - notice
about MetaStockUsers group,
>please.
>
>Best Regards,
>Eugene Labunsky.
>http://www.TrendMedium.com
>

>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
to:

>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <a
href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

face="Courier New">To unsubscribe from this
group, send an email to:<span

Your use of
Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms of Service.