Re: [Metastockusers] Re: Custom Indicator and variable input

Hi Henry,

I want to make variable the input period of an indicator and do this by
using a mathematical expression which modifies the starting input period (which
is fixed).

So, we may say that I want to make adaptive the indicator, yes :-)

But it seems the indicator editor doesn't accept this.

r.

<BLOCKQUOTE