RE: [Metastockusers] Re: Writing code for "the first time an event happens"

Mike,

Thanks very much for going another round with me. Your explanation has
indeed clarified matters. I didn't see that the trend according to EMA(55)
had reversed a couple of times.

Philip

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511