[EquisMetaStock Group] Formula works in Expert System but Not in Explorer?

Can anyone tell me why this forula will work in my expert system but
not work in my exploration?

When I apply this to my expert system against WM I get hits.  But when
I apply it to my exploration system against WM no hits.

Cross(DPO(35),Mov(DPO(35),5,S)) AND DPO(5)<0

This has me stumped.  I need it to work in the explorer so that I can
create and export a data trade data base.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511