[EquisMetaStock Group] Question about unbounded indicators for any ICE user

I'm starting to play with ICE.  AT this time I've been unable to get
the password that came with the manual to install the unbounded
indicator tool but I've written for help and sure they will resolve
the problem for me.

But I'm wondering if any of you ICE users can answer a related
question.  I see that I can apply the tool to a chart which is fine.
But what about optimizing a formerly unbounded chart?  Is there anyway
to apply this indicator to the simulation using an unbounded indicator
so that when you optimize you have the added advantage of working with
a bounded chart?

Poking around in the manual it appears to me that the tool is nice but
I've got no clear idea how to work it into an optimization run.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511