[Metastockusers] Re: GREY is "over te counter" ?

Richard,

Thank you for answer.
My GREY was sell the 12/01/03.
When you said "there are official channels of complaint",is it the
SEC you think ?

Thanks .

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Richard Dale" <richard@xxxx>
wrote:
> GREY is _NOT_ an over-the-counter (OTC) stock.  OTC stocks usually
have very
> low market caps, poor liqudity and can't (or don't want) to satisfy
listing
> rules on the major exchanges.
>
> You'll find information on OTC-BB and Pink Sheet stocks at:
> http://www.otcbb.com/
> http://www.pinksheets.com/
> GREY is not an OTC stock on these sites which have pretty much all
of the
> OTC stocks listed on them.
>
> I'm not sure of your timezone when you say yesterday, so I've taken
the
> previous two days of data:
>
> According to my data, on 20031201, GREY traded in the following
OHLC trading

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511