[EquisMetaStock Group] Date Problems

HI All,

I am trying to run an explorer that returns the date a certain event has happened in the past in the explorer results column.  The way I am trying achieve this is by using the ValueWhen function to return the Day, Month and Year the event happened in each of the explorer columns.

The code I am using is ValueWhen(1,HHV(H,420),DayOfMonth()); with the Dayof Month , changed for Month and Year in subsequent columns.

The problem is that the date returned is the last data update date for all results returned.

Does anyone know why this isn't working and what I need to do to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Tim

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor