[Metastockusers] Re: Free stock research

Unless I am miss reading your post, I swear that I was reading
Spam!!! Can you tell the members if SPAM is in an uptrend  or in a
downtrend?
How  about a price projection for SPAM?
How about near term Support and Resistance for SPAM?
Spam is not tolerated on this site, So I guess I won't be reading
any more of these types of postings from you!!!!!

Henry
--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, investing pro

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511