[EquisMetaStock Group] Jo N Postings

As a new member of this board, I will like to say that I have
benefitted a lot from members and Jo.

I realised from my previous corespondence with Jo, that he makes a
lot of effort in carefully putting his thoughts to the mails that is
posted here and those that he receives.

Will like to suggest that members use the search "Archieve" function
before posting questions on this board.

This will help all of us as we will recieve less emails and will have
more time doing other productive things.

Cheers....

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511