[EquisMetaStock Group] Dissapearing Favourites

A very peculiar
problem occurs from time to time... I'm using
Metastock 7.22, I have setup 4 favourites folders... with varying charts in each
one (never more than a dozen in 3, the 4th is a search folder so can have up to
400 but only for the hour or two while I'm working through
them).
Every now and
then either the entire contents of one of the favourites folders simply
"dissapears", or sometimes the entire folder! I've just noticed this morning one
of the four folders is gone altogether. I have no idea what causes this, it
catches me off gaurd so have been unable to trap any particular set of
circumstances that may be causing this.
What I can gather,
is that the favourites thing is like "virtual" stoage of sorts, they are not
physical files just pointers or shortcuts. It also seems to be very processor
intensive so I do try to keep contents in this area to a bare
minimum.
Anyone seen this
befroe and recommend any possible useage modifcation to avoid
it?
<SPAN
class=745545300-25112003>
cheers,