Re: [Metastockusers] More Clayburg - One question

Hello Vinit,

Yes, let's say that you have three price bars; Monday, Tuesday and
Wednesday, and you want to identify sequentially lower closes. You could
specify:

  C > Ref(C,+1) AND Ref(C,+1) > Ref(C,+2)

and it is logically the same as specifying:

C < Ref(C,-1) AND Ref(C,-1) < Ref(C,-2)

The difference being is that, in the first example, C refers to Monday and,
in the second, C refers to Wednesday.

I hope that makes sense.

If we knew the today's value of Ref(C,+1), it would be very nice indeed ;-).

Regards,
Kevin

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511