Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] JO and the Shill factor

Jo, wish you would not stop posting. Your comments have always been productive, if just to spark some communication. Something good has always come from even the little spats . Stay with us, your input is appreciated at least by me.  Marshall

-------Original Message-------

From: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, November 23, 2003 2:07:09 PM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] JO and the Shill factor
 Jay, you keep accusing me of being a shill.Sorry but that's not right. I'm totally unrelated to any of the companies or the products I write about. However, I do post under more than one name depending on where I acess the site from. But you don't have to worry with whether I'm a Shill or not. I've decided to stop posting. I've stopped a couple of times in the past because of the work load of trying to do that, trade and experiment. I'm going to concentrate on trading and experimenting so I can get more rest.Anyway I hope the support continues on this group.Good luck to all of you.JO (John)--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, JayTownsend@xxxx wrote:> In a message dated 11/22/2003 11:44:59 PM Pacific Standard Time, > no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:> Interesting post. Let's see if I can figure this out. You don't like > a product, so you call the company and scream at them that the > product is WORTHLESS and that they have a SHILL on the site, and then > you're surprised when they react to you in a way that's not > satisfactory to you. > I'm not the least bit surprised in the reaction from ICE.  It represents > their total lack of interest in providing a worthwhile product.> > <<If you want to know how users feel about a particular item ask the > company what percentage of buyers ask for refunds after the product > has been out for awhile.>>> > That in no way reflects the 'value' of a produce.  It is only through user > responses, such as those we have on this list or through Internet boards that > you can determine the real value of a product.  I'm describing the product as > worthless because to me that's what it is and I'm posting it on-list because the > SHILL has been SELLING it on-list for weeks.  How else can a potential user > make up his/her mind BEFORE purchase.  Asking the vendor for the number/per > cent of refunds without user input is not a very productive approach.  I have and > always will take user input over all other reviews, anytime.> > An ICE user.> > JayTo unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

____________________________________________________  IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor