Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] DAT file and MDW file

i submitted 5 orders under my 2 different bank cards visa and master
all of them were rejected.  i called the enquiry hotline, the lady told
me that she can do nothing, the problem comes from my banks, so i
called my banks...
i am pretty sure there are nothing wrong with my cards coz i used to
buy books thru Armazon.com with the same cards..

i spent whole weeks on this stupid thing...
so i gave up and bought metaquote.... now i am waiting for MLdownloader
cracked version.