[EquisMetaStock Group] Looking for stocks that gain .20 from their open everyday

Hi, I'd like to setup a scan to find all stocks that gain .20 or more
from their open everyday. I'd like to have them ranked based on
percentage as well. Is this possible using MetaStock? Thanks

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511