[Metastockusers] Group benefits and free Indicator pack

Hi folks,

in my opinion to share is just fair. Everyone that is a member of
this group should try to contribute to the benefits of the whole
group, not just ask (simple and stupid stuff) and take. This doen't
not mean that a newbie shouldn't post his or her questions. But what
about first trying to solve the problem by yourself and show the
group the results of this effort and then ask the question.

But now FREE - for all of you not wanting to share and just begging
for 'free stuff':

John Slauson from Adaptick is giving away for free

Adaptick Trend Index
Adaptick Pivot Volume indicator
Adaptick Volume Acceleration Index
17-page Adobe PDF Manual for reference and intepretation

http://www.adaptick.com/3-pack/index.html

pretty useful and - did I mention it - free (you dont have to
contribute ;-)!

Martin

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511