[Metastockusers] template on left, Smart Chart in right.

  • To: <uhehs@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [Metastockusers] template on left, Smart Chart in right.
  • From: <uhehs@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 12:53:07 -0800

Here&#8217;s my dilemma.

My screen is split.  Daily
chart on the left and 60min chart on the right.

The Daily chart [left] is a layout.

The 60min chart [right] is a Smart Chart
[my Default Template].  I draw trend lines and sometime type text into the
chart.

Under TOOLS &#8211; OPTIONS &#8211;
CHART OPTIONS, I have chosen &#8220;Use Smart Charts&#8221;.

Now when I click on the Daily chart
and type in a new symbol, it pulls up the chart using my Default Template, THE
ONE I VIEW MY 60min CHART WITH!  Not the one setup in the layout.

It driving me mad.  Am I
missing something simple?

Thanks all.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor