From: "c_cruizer" <cosmic.cruizer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Moving filtered stocks
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 01:25:53 -0000

JP, thanks... but I already had that part figured out. What I can not
figure out is how to move the stocks to a seperate directory.

Do I need to individually select only the ones I want from the data
CD and add them to the directory? Seems like there should be some
simplier way to accomplish this.

Thanks

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "J Power" <adetsec@xxxx> wrote:
 > c_cruizer
 > After you run the Explorer, goto Results.  Here you can now save the
 > list.
 > JP

Gift-shop online from the comfort of home at MSN Shopping!  No crowds, free
parking.  http://shopping.msn.com

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511