[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: simple SPY trading system using Bolinger Bands

Hi JO,

What people like you, Roy and many others do here in this group is
greatly appreciated by me (and I guess many others too). It helps me
a lot to get a greater unterstanding of MS. Thank you all for your
posting!

A really good way of further improvement is the give and take rule.
Only the one who teaches realizes what he can learn from that.

JO, I was not sure wich version of MS you are using and from my
expirience I know that a lot of people dont know the Security Data
function.

I was just trying to assist with my little knowledge and was not
aware of the problems you described. From my use I did not come up
with similar problems.

Thank you,

Martin

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511