From: <uhehs@xxxxxxxx>
To: <uhehs@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Metastockusers] anybody using two processors?
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 10:29:37 -0500

I've heard that I can set certain applications to run on each specific
processor to maximize performance.

Ideally I would set Metastock to run off one and eSignal to run off the
other, then spilt my secondary applications between each processor also.

[I'm using Win XP]

Can anyone suggest how? If this can in fact be done.

Thank you.

online games and music with a high-speed Internet connection!  Prices start
at less than $1 a day average.  https://broadband.msn.com (Prices may vary
by service area.)

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511